Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Emura's Love Cakes: Storefront Grand Opening

So I am going to keep this short and sweet:)  If you have been keeping up with my post, you know that my mother and I own an online bakery (Emura's Love Cakes).  I am proud to announce we are opening our first location!! Our bakery is located in Pleasanton, CA and our grand opening will be on 10/31/2015.  If you are local to the area, you should come by! We will have lots of goodies and treats! (Plus it would be awesome to get to meet some of you guys:) So I might be MIA for a little while (with renovations and getting ready for the 31st) but I would like to take you along this amazing journey. I will try to keep you posted with before/after photos and continuous updates. Stay tuned!!  Random Thoughts

P.S.  Thanks to all my followers that have been showing me love.  It is great knowing my posts are being read:)


No comments:

Post a Comment