Tuesday, December 13, 2016

We got a kitten!

I am so excited to share that we got a kitten! He is the most precious little guy ever.  He was a stray that a friend found, and I fell in love with him instantly.  He is part Siamese and so far has the coloring of a blue point. He had a twin sister that I wish I could of taken to keep them together, but she was adopted quickly. He has been with us a total of 2 weeks, and in those two weeks, he has had his first vet appointment, been potty trained, and has gotten to know each of us.  What I love most is how patient he is with my 3 year old.  She loves him dearly and is learning how to be gentle.  He takes every squeeze and hug and loves to play with her.  My eldest was so over joyed when she met him.  She has been wanting a cat for sometime, but never thought she would have the opportunity to own one.  She has taken her responsibilities for his care very serious.  She portions his food, cleans his litter box, and makes sure his paws and butt are always clean. I haven't had a pet to love since before my girls were born, and  I truly feel complete.

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."- Anatole France


Meet Snowflake

No comments:

Post a Comment