Friday, December 2, 2016

Holiday Madness and Online Shopping


Thanksgiving has passed, and Christmas is literally around the corner. Before I jump into the craziness around Christmas, can I just say it truly pisses me off that there are Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving? Like what the hell is up with that?  Can we not have one day of Thanks without people rushing out mid Thanksgiving dinner for a sale?  When I was a kid, I remember Black Friday only being on the Friday AFTER Thanksgiving.  I also remember waking up at the butt crack of dawn with my shopaholic of a mother to only come home empty handed and disappointed. As an adult and mother, I do not support Black Friday.  I don't judge those who do, but I cant support a day where everyone so thankful the night before, becomes hateful and rude, fighting over the last parking spot or sale item in the store. So onto Christmas.  Every year I dread Christmas shopping. So much I lag and end up last minute shopping.  This year, I ordered all my gifts online through Amazon.  I must say, it feels amazing to know that my only stress until the big day is wrapping my online orders and figuring out the menu for Christmas dinner. Well,  I am getting ready to get my wrapping station going with some Holiday music and Christmas movies. How do you work out your Christmas shopping?  Do you do it slowly over the year or are you super last minute?-Random Thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment