Thursday, July 23, 2015

Dollar store finds

Don't you just love finding awesomely cute things for super cheap? I know I do.  I needed a basic picture frame so I stopped at my local Dollar Store.  I can never go to the dollar store and come out with just one thing. I always end up finding something else that I want or need.  As I was getting ready to pay, I came across the cutest earring holder. The first thing that caught my eye was the fact that it was pink.  I love pink! The next thing I notice was the word "Pretty"scrolled across the whole holder.  So of course I had to have it.  I was so excited, I took my new earring holder home and put a few of my daily earrings on it right away. It is so cute and perfect, I had to take a picture to share! And the best part?? It was only 1 dollar:)



No comments:

Post a Comment