Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Reward system for homeschooling

Homeschooling.  Oh the life. HA. Homeschooling is a definite blessing as I get to see my kiddos everyday, almost all day long, but it can also be a little frustrating.  So to keep my kids excited about home school, I had to come up with something they can look forward to. I came across a small treasure chest on offer up ( a website people use to sell items locally) for next to nothing and I also found some awesome prizes in the dollar section at Target (Target! Oh how I love thee! But my love for Target is meant for a different post:). I put them together and  BAM! I got a cool prize box with awesome prizes that my kids love. I printed some pirate coins on the computer which they have to earn with good behavior through out the day.  So far, it has been pretty helpful for them to have something to look forward to.  They still have a rough day here and there, but I remind them of what they are trying to earn.  On they days they don't earn a coin due to bad behavior, I try to be as encouraging as possible and let the know that tomorrow is a new day. If you have kids that you are homeschooling and need a reward system, I find this works great. Enjoy! ~ Random Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment