Friday, May 20, 2016

Store Front Update


   Omg! has it really been 7 months since my last post?! Sounds about right.  7 months ago, I was putting every bit of spare time into getting ready for our grand opening (which was a success, by the way:).  Since then, I eat, breath, and dream of cakes and cupcakes.  I am not even joking..I have gained 10 plus pounds, I am constantly inhaling powder sugar, and desserts constantly show up in my dreams! But I guess that is the life of a baker/business owner. Any who, I told you guys I would keep you posted with photos, and I haven't shared any yet. So here you go!!

Welcome to our store front!

Come take a seat and enjoy a cupcake







                                                     

Enjoy looking at cakes and cupcakes? Go to my website to see some our work www.emuraslovecakes.com :)

The shop is still a work in progress, but we will get there over time. Oh and guess what?! We were featured in the Tri-Valley time! If you care to to take a gander at the article, click here 

Thanks for all your understanding with my lack of posts. I am trying to fall back into a normal rhythm. Slowly but surely I will make it happen. Till my next post!!

-Random Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment