Wednesday, June 1, 2016

New Drugstore Find

OMG.  I am in love! I was watching one of my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube, Kathleenlights to be exact ( If you love make up and do not know who she is, I highly recommend her channel.  Love her spunky personality and how wearable her looks are).  Any who, in one of her drugstore hauls she mentioned some new blushes from Wet N Wild.  So of course I had to go out and take a look at them in person.  The one that caught my eye was "Fantastic Plastic Pink". Let me clarify what exactly about the product that caught my eye.  The color itself is a beautiful cool tone pink (side note:  I have been trying to venture out a little and find some cool tone blushes as I have always played it safe with variations of coral/peachy shades). The only draw back was the chunky specks of silver that was in it.  But I figured for the price ($2.99), why not go ahead and give it a try. Boy am I glad I did! The silver specks are no where to be found on your cheeks when applied (which is a plus), and the color looks so natural and beautiful!! I definitely recommend this product. I am going to be heading back to my local drugstore to purchase a few more colors in the Wet N Wild Color Icon collection. Do you have any new drugstore finds? I would love to hear about them:)

In the shade "Fantastic Plastic Pink"

Until my next post! -Random Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment