Wednesday, November 2, 2016

And 5 months later...

Wow. has it really been 5 months since my last post?! So much has happened..so much has changed. My world literally has been upside down for the last year or so, and I am slowly getting things right side up. Being a store front owner was such an experience. That's right, I said was. I sold my storefront only after 1 year.  My business partner (my mother) and I decided to stick to what we know, which is running our bakery online.  We have small children, and we had been feeling like we were missing out. Long story short, we had a few people constantly asking us if we were interested in selling, and we finally decided to sell and enjoy our kids while they are small. We definitely are considering doing store front again, but when are kids are much older. And OMG. I am sad, but motivated. working a store front bakery isn't the best place for some one trying to manage their weight.  I gained 23 pounds!! YIKES!

I am so happy that I am slowly getting my "normal" back. And I am so happy to be blogging again:) -Random Thoughts 

No comments:

Post a Comment