Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Netflix and Vegging Out

Me and my eldest daughter are super excited for the revival of Gilmore Girls this month. So excited we are watching all 7 seasons over again to be fully in Gilmore Girl mode by the 25th. So much so, today was a veg out kind of day, watching Netflix and eating Chinese take out. I live for these kinds of days with her. We have an odd relationship.  She will forever be my world, but about 7 years ago, something happened in our relationship that changed how close we are. She became distant and very hard to please. I have no idea what came between us, but I have been trying to get back the relationship I once had with her. Only if parenting could be a piece of cake like it is in Stars Hollow.  But anywho, 2 things we have in common, we love cheesy TV shows and food. I am really hoping one day she looks on our Netflix and take out days and gets the warm fuzzy feeling I do.

Talking about getting closer with her, we totally had a moment the other day. We were looking on Pinterest and something caught her attention.  So I decided to create us a board full of fun ideas that we are going to work on together.  I am so so so so excited!! Do you have a hard to please child? A kid that you may not be the closest to? What do you do to try and keep the relationship you have? - Random Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment