Thursday, November 3, 2016

Pinterest Pin: putting it to the test...fixing broken makeup


Okay.  I have come across this pin (photoed above) time and time again of how simple it is to fix your broken makeup.  You know the kind of pin I am talking about..the kind that makes everything look super simple while being all pretty and staged. Yea..that kind of pin. Anyways, as I was saying, I have come across this kind of pin before but never tried it for myself due to pure laziness.   I recently went through all my make up and did a little de-stashing  and cleaning up. While cleaning all my make up, my broken contouring powder made a huge mess and I had it (side note: Now let me get something clear.  It has been broken  for almost a year now, and I have been suffering with broken makeup crumbs while using it. What can I say, my laziness gets the best of me). Enough was enough. So I did the unthinkable. I actually searched for the pin and even went to YouTube to follow a step by step tutorial how to fix my makeup.  And just like that, I fixed my own make up (insert happy dance here)!  That's right, I fixed my all time favorite contouring powder!! I took some step by step photos just for you guys (excuse the mess, these photos are in the raw to give you an idea of how messy the process can be). All in all, the pin was a success! It wasn't very difficult, just a little messy. For supplies needed, take a look at the Pin or YouTube video I have linked (supplies vary). Enjoy!!

P.s. If you would like to follow me on Pinterest, here is a link to my page!





No comments:

Post a Comment